Do you know what Neurofibromatosis is?


Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a term that refers to a set of three diseases in which tumours develop in the nervous system. Neurofibromatosis type I, type II, and schwannomatosis are the three kinds of neurofibromatosis. Skin patches, freckles in the armpit and groin, little lumps between nerves, and scoliosis are also indications of Neurofibromatosis 1. Hearing loss, cataracts at an early age, balance issues, flesh-colored skin flaps, and muscle wasting are all possible symptoms of Neurofibromatosis 2. Pain in schwannomatosis can occur in a single site or over a large area of the body. In most cases, the tumours in NF are non-cancerous.


A genetic mutation in oncogenes is the root of the problem. These can be passed down from one's parents or occur spontaneously in around half of the cases during early development. The three forms of NF are caused by various mutations. Neurofibromatoses are caused by the nervous system's supporting cells, not by the neurons themselves. Neurofibromas (tumours of the peripheral nerves) are more common in Neurofibromatosis1, while Schwann cell tumours are more common in Neurofibromatosis 2 and schwannomatosis. Symptoms, examination, medical imaging, and biopsy are commonly used to make a diagnosis. Rarely, genetic testing may be used to support a diagnosis.


There is no known way to inhibit or treat it. Tumors that are creating issues or have turned malignant may be surgically removed. If cancer develops, radiation and chemotherapy may be utilised. Some people with hearing loss owing to the disorder may benefit from a cochlear implant or an auditory brainstem implant

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed 3 years ago at age 56. Symptoms were tremor in right leg, loss of handwriting ability, and soft voice. I also have difficulty rising from a seated position and have balance issues. I started out taking only Azilect, then Mirapex, and 6 months ago Sinemet. Several months ago I started falling frequently, hence the reason for Sinemet. I tried every shots available but nothing worked. I have been reading about thiamine and want to start him on high dose therapy (hoping that his symptoms do not become worse). In June 2018, my neurologist and I decided to go with natural treatment and was introduced to Dr. Fabien, i contacted him at www.kunimeherbs.com. I wanted to know more about him before I go ahead with the kunime herbal medicine. I was extra cautious about anything like this. I had a few doubts in my mind, I have searched all over. he explaind to me how the kunime medicine works to cure Parkinson’s disease. I discussed with my husband, he permitted me to try it. I made an order for the herbal medicine. I started using the medicine, I noticed tremendous changes, I had a total decline of symptoms with this treatment, the Tremor, falling frequently, stiffness, body weakness, balance issues, depression and others has subsided. After 6 months of using the Herbal medication, I was 100% free from Parkinson’s disease. I've really learned to appreciate life now. Having this disease has taught me patience and not to take the little things such as being able to talk or to smile for granted. This treatment is a breakthrough for all suffering from Parkinson’s, don’t give up Hope. Kunime herbs are truly gift from God. No more people have to be diagnosed and burdened with this disease. 409 209-0379

    ReplyDelete
  2. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him  Draludaharbalhome @gmail. com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Parkinson’s disease Genetic?

Why A Myelinated Neuron Conducts Impulses Faster?